Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chewin', Spittin' & Apologizin'


Someone in the Palin Family Circus apologizes - but his last name isn't Palin. Levi Johnston's mea culpa in People magazine:
"Last year, after Bristol and I broke up, I was unhappy and a little angry. Unfortunately, against my better judgment, I publicly said things about the Palins that were not completely true," he tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I have already privately apologized to Todd and Sarah. Since my statements were public, I owe it to the Palins to publicly apologize."

UPDATE: Andrew Sullivan weighs in on the apology:
I suspect, for what it's worth, that the Palins have used their real weapon against him - his love for Bristol and his kid - to coerce him back into line. For the record, nothing he said struck me as in any way far-fetched. And until he tells us what exactly wasn't "completely true", there's not much more to say.

Oh, and he was awesome on Kathy Griffin.

1 comment:

DWR said...

He and Bristol are back together now--is that right? Seems like cause for backpedaling...